Prototype & Laboratory Technician
Bold is a young company that aims to become a global player in the electric vehicle and special projects sector providing design and manufacturing services to motorsport and aerospace.
We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
After achieving a +200% organic revenue growth (no marketing, no external investment/grants) over the last 2 years, Bold is currently preparing for an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
At BOLD we are looking for an Electromechanical / Electronic Technician for the Prototype department in our new facilities in Montmeló, Barcelona.
- Mechanical manufacturing processes (lathe, milling cutter, drill, saw, sheet metal bending, carbon fiber lamination …)
- Manufacturing processes / electrical assemblies (assembly of small electrical appliances, assembly of panels, wiring, electrical installations, battery welding …)
- Welding of metallic structures
- Aluminum cutting and assembly
- Product verification
- Electrical tests
- Previous experience in mechatronic assemblies.
- Knowledge in repair of electronic boards and circuits.
- Knowledge in assembly and verification of equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical testing devices (Multimeters, Isolation, Microscope).
- Knowledge of electrical protection systems.
- Initiative, responsible, methodical and organized professional.
- English level: Intermediate
- Knowledge in the electronic circuit assembly process (TH, SMD)
- Knowledge in structural design
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical tests
- Permanent contract and competitive salary and bonus scheme 💸.
- Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Flexible Compensation Plan (Ticket Restaurant; Ticket Transport, Trainnings, etc.)
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Free coffee, tea & fruit!
- Subsidized daily lunch
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues and Top talent
- An international environment
- Regular events and team building activities
- Based in Sunny Barcelona, one of the best cities to live in as it offers plenty of opportunities to have a good time outside work
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.